Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor.
Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.
About this item
- Round watch featuring sparkling crystal-set bezel crystal and Arabic numeral markers and three subdials
- 38 mm gold-tone stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather calfskin band interwoven with accenting chain link and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general suitable for swimming and snorkeling but not scuba diving
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Special features||Arabic Numerals, Bezel Markings|
|Item weight||67 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|